NYLON 8 PLAIT ROPE
- Excellent breaking strain rope with shock absorption. Stretches 40+ % before breaking.
- Plaited to avoid twisting and hardening problems that may occur in 3 strand laid ropes.
- 12mm to 16mm.
- Cut lengths available.
- Manufactured to Quality Equipment Ltd specifications.
- Made from high tenacity Nylon filaments.
- Green tracer added as international approved identification for Nylon.
- UV stabilized to meet our extreme UV conditions.
- Sinks in water.
- Made to exceed the Australian standard 4142.2-1993.
Applications: Very popular as anchor warps, especially for vessels using auto winches because it will tend to lay in anchor wells better than 3 strand types. Caution; Because of the high stretch properties, Nylon should be avoided as a Tow Rope (sling shot)
||12.0MM X 110M
||Weight 20.0KG Breaking Load 3000 Kg Available in White.
||14.0MM X 110M
||Weight 26.3KG Breaking Load 3945 Kg Available in White.
||16.0MM X 110M
||Weight 36.4KG Breaking Load 5460 Kg Available in White.
- Breaking Loads are maximum, safe working load is 1/6th of the maximum load.